Saturday, February 18, 2012

February is a Month Of Celebrating!

I always knew February was a special month, but until I got married, I really didn't appreciate it as much as I do now.  I mean, we all know that it's the only month to start with an "F" and it's a funny sounding word to say.  It's full of holidays:  Groundhog's Day (which is only notable because Bill Murray got stuck in it), President's Day (Yes, for those who didn't know, Washington and Lincoln were both born in February, but they get to share a holiday), and it's the only month that has a Leap Day in it!  All in all, February is a special month.

What's that?  I forgot the most important holiday?  Oh, that's right, I was born on the 1st.  No?  Not that one?  hmmmmmm....  Oh, right Valentine's Day, the day that singles like to hate and couples like to enjoy.  For me, as the previous post talks about, I like it because I got the best answer to the best question on that day in 2011.  I think I'll let Brianna talk about how we celebrated it this year, though.

I forgot something else?  No, actually I didn't forget it.  The 18th of February is another one of my favorite days because it was the day my wife came into the world.  It took awhile for us to find each other, but she has improved my life and I'm sure she's improved the world. 

Oh, I must go!  We have a birthday dinner to prepare!

Why is February special for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment