Friday, September 23, 2011

Routine has struck!

My mind has been a bit blank as to what to write about, so I decided to describe a basic day in the life of the Reagan's.

Life has sort of settled into a routine:
  • We try to pray before we get out of bed
  • Brianna gets up and starts getting ready for work
  • Since I'm blind in the morning and have a limited amount of contact time, I doze for awhile.
  • Brianna leaves
  • I get up, put contacts in, have breakfast, and gather my stuff together
  • Head out for prayer at church (BTW, having prayer everyday for an hour at church is fantastic!)
  • Spend the next few hours helping out at the church, talking with Kyle and Pastor, hanging out with people, etc.
  • Head home and try to tidy up a little (doesn't happen every day, but I do try)
  • Brianna gets home, we debrief a bit about the day
  • Have dinner (Brianna's been making it usually, but I contribute once in awhile)
  • Then we enjoy the evening
  • We really try to get to bed at 9 so that our conversation and prayer isn't too late.
  • Sleep
  • Rinse and Repeat
Since we're becoming more involved at church our weekends consist of relaxing and chores Saturday morning and afternoon, church in the evening, then church again in the morning.  Every other Sunday eve, we're involved in the college/career group watching The Truth Project.  

Yeah, it's nice to have a routine and get to build our relationship together.

What kind of routines do you have in your marriage?  What would you change or not change?

No comments:

Post a Comment